[Reader-list] Does the murder of Jamim Shah in Kathmandu implyanything broader?

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 08:32:42 IST 2010

Hello Bibek. Thanks for adding to the information and your suggestions at
the end of the mail are definitely worth considering.

Your opinion about Indian newspaper may be true but I am not too sure about
it. I am not in India so hardly read newspapers. The only one I care about
is The Hindu. I can bet that Hindu will never support such covert activities
carried out by intelligence agencies.

I forgot to offer my condolence on death of a Nepali national and a human
being. It was sad and bad.

Regards

I----- Original Message -----