[Reader-list] SRK BLUNDER

Bipin aliens at dataone.in
Sun Feb 14 11:29:49 IST 2010

Problem starts with SRK statement to take Pak cricketer in IPL. Shivsena was
right by opposing SRK statement, but there way of opposing SRK film was
wrong. Actually by this way they help in the public belief that SRK is right
by making such wrong statement. We can never fight pak sponsored terrorism
unless we change our mindset to favor pak people may be cricketer, singer,
artists or others. Actually by ignoring them, It will create pressure on pak
authorities to control terrorists. Our mindset has become pseudo-secularists
and all the media also does the same thing. Sorry to tell but with this
mindset we can never fight terrorism by any means and suffer with it
indefinitely!