[Reader-list] Psychology and Feminism in India - A Questionnaire

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 17:43:37 IST 2010

For her entire mail:
http://psychologynews.posterous.com/psychology-and-feminism-in-india-a-questionna

Excerpts:

I am working on a paper exploring the interface between psychology and
feminism in the Indian context. i am interested in learning how
psychologists have embraced feminist ideas and whether that has implied any
change in practices within the discpline. I also interested in knowing
whether psychologists have participated in women's movement (and radical
left/ feminist movement) and what were their contributions.
I would appreciate if women academics or those working on feminist issues
within psychology could fill in this brief questionnaire for me

Best
Manasi