[Reader-list] Reg: Indo-Pak Peace Process : A Mirage??

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:16:17 IST 2010

Dear Cashmeeri

With respect to your view itself, I elaborated my ideas. But I find your
view right, that we should stick to the topic. Apologies for the diversions.

Right now, my basic confusion is that who controls Pakistan, because it's
that faction which does so, with whom establishing talks can be of
importance. And in the absence of that, plus the fact that some elements (or
may be all) of that faction don't want peace in India, it may be better off
for us to think of other possibilities like more CBM's with the masses,
while leaving the polity there to decide the steps they wish to take.

Rakesh