[Reader-list] Pune: Islamic terror?

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:30:19 IST 2010

Warning from Islamic terror groups from Pak, Pune under attack! Where did
Hindus come in picture?

Aman Ki Asha - to - Aman Ki Ashes

These selective killings were initiated in Kashmir 20 years back. Just b'coz
we are still sleeping; the entire country is today its victim!

Sad situation!

Aditya Raj Kaul