[Reader-list] Hindutva terror probe haunts Pune investigation

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:24:30 IST 2010

Folks, you are not getting my point. Probably because you don't read
Praveen Swami's articles regularly. If you were following what he
writes, this current article is a departure from his usual disclosures
about Kashmiri militants. I would request you to take his article
seriously. You don't have to take me seriously.