[Reader-list] Hindutva terror probe haunts Pune investigation

Bipin aliens at dataone.in
Sat Feb 20 20:28:39 IST 2010

Dear Shuddha,

Yes you are right that religious prefixes are applied to terrorism, but why?
You think yourself the answer after putting the hand on your heart. I don't
want to reveal anything on it.

Trial by media is always condemnable, but media does not give any verdict or
conclusion. Media point out loop holes carried out on investigation under
pressure for eg. Ruchika and other such cases where powerful man's political
pressure averted and convicted. Please read the report of young man arrest
of Batla house in the link:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Shahzad-shot-at-inspector-was-
to-go-to-Pak/articleshow/5543778.cms where police arrested for remand and he
himself confessed the thing earlier. If you oppose even remand against
suspect then no crime/terrorism cases can be solved. So, you are wrong in
this stand. Well you oppose Hindutva/Hinduism but keep mum on
Islamism/Christianism. Hope, you must oppose that also. Narco Analysis is
part of investigation and is not counted as proof and not the sole criteria
for conviction. It leads the way to further investigation and help to gather
proofs.

I don't know what Praveen Swami has written for Kashmir. But, there is no
dispute on J&K as its belong to India, why you have doubts on it is
questionable thought of yours. Even POK is also belong to India, but, we,
India as a sorry state tolerating it for so many years.

As you say there is not at all prevalent fashion of identifying terrorism
with Islam or Muslims. If we restrict to this topic for India only then also
it is proved that Islamic groups with the support of pak ISI/army involved
for terrorist atrocities in India. Do you have any doubts? So, I ask this
question to all readers.

Thanks

Bipin