[Reader-list] AMAN KI AASHA

Shivam Vij शिवम् विज् mail at shivamvij.com
Sat Feb 20 13:10:06 IST 2010

Shri Aditya Raj Kaulji has for some weeks now been telling the world
about how Aman ki Asha has to do with m-words like "media
market-management". Has he no sense of irony? he, the master of "media
market-managment" campaigns of various causes? Jab tumhara campaign
bikta hai toh peace, kisi aur ka toh market? Kuch to sharam karon.