[Reader-list] Two Sad Incidents

Bipin aliens at dataone.in
Tue Feb 23 11:05:28 IST 2010

Dear Jabbar,

"An overwhelming majority 71 per cent of the Valleys population is under 35. An estimated 74 per cent of the youth are educated. But as a result of the strife, stagnant economy and absence of industry there are no jobs. The unemployment figure has touched 4 lakh half of them are college graduates."

Problem with article/law 370 that no one than local Kashmiris buy land there. If it is removed made free for all Indians, then you will see how industries will set there and employment problem will solved definitely. But, it is unfortunate that few (very minor) separatists dictate the terms there.

Thanks
Bipin