[Reader-list] Kashmir as HUB on Central Asia Trade Route. When was that?

Bipin aliens at dataone.in
Thu Feb 25 17:41:05 IST 2010

Dear Rakesh,

Every act/law has misuse and so probable land acquirement also, but we
cannot stop land allotment or industrialization. If you count misuse merely
about maximum 10%. Of course one must control misuse of it, but if you see
most of the politician only involved in the misuse. All the criminal/civil
laws have misused, it does not mean we should not frame laws.

Thanks

Bipin