[Reader-list] Embrace Islam or it is Hellfire for you

Britta Ohm ohm at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jan 6 19:44:38 IST 2010

I wonder why a mail with this heading - which seems quite unrelated to
the complexity of the mail contents - appears to have gone straight
onto the list, whereas a CFP for a planned conference panel on art,
media and politics in Turkey that I had posted was held back by the
administrator for proclaimed reasons of a 'suspicious heading' and has
not appeared on the list until today.
Britta

---------------------------------------
Dr. Britta Ohm