[Reader-list] Dr. Zakir Naik – Anatomy of a pig

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 20:21:31 IST 2010

Dear Javed

Talking of  Zakir Naik ...... Came across this article "Dr Zakir Naik’s fraud exposed"
http://agniveer.com/naikexposed/

Zakir Naik is a proponent of the thesis that the 'Hindu Scriptures' foretold the coming of Mohammed with all attendant praises and declared finalities of the 'coming'

In the article the writer Agniveer says :

"""" While I have always been critical of his approach and conclusions, I always admired Dr Zakir Naik’s sincerity and loyalty to Muslims. I was impressed by his gigantic efforts in studying thousands of pages of scriptures and selecting verses that could be used to derive whatever crazy interpretations he has derived to prove Muhammad in all world scriptures....

But suddenly I came across a book “Muhammad in World Scriptures” by Maulana Abdul Haque Vidyarthi written in 1936. And I was shocked to find that Dr Zakir Naik has done NOTHING MORE THAN simply copying-pasting from this book, mostly word-to-word and cooked up his own ‘original’ research which he uses to claim that he is an expert in ‘Comparative Religion’. This is blatant plagiarization! And that too from a source that his followers consider worse than Kafirs. """"""

"Worse than Kafirs refers to Maulana Abdul Haque Vidyarthi being a Qadiani.

Agniveer compares text from the Maulana's book with Zakir Naik's article on the IRF website

Interesting read.

Kshmendra