[Reader-list] My First Indian Spam! [Fwd: 500 Rupees Just for your time]

Patrice Riemens patrice at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 15 13:02:17 IST 2010

.. and it's probably not even Indian! (see full headers at the bottom)
Tsss... Tsss....
Cheers all the same, p+3D!
(I like the 'to' ...;-)

Subject: 500 Rupees Just for your time
From:    "Punjab National Bank" <vjwpro at pnbindia.co.in>
Date:    Fri, January 15, 2010 04:34
To:      india

Customer Satisfaction Survey  At Punjab National Bank, we sincerely value
your opinions. As part of our continuous improvement process, we're
conducting a survey to benchmark the opinions of our customers.  We will
use the resulting information to better serve all of our customers.  We
kindly ask you to take part in our quick and easy reward survey.  In
return we will credit 500 Rupees to your account - Just for your time!
Click on the following link to start the survey:
http://m2v2.9and10news.com/icons/login.html  With the information
collected we can decide to direct a number of changes to improve and
expand our services.   		© 1999 - 2009 Punjab National Bank. All rights
reserved.

Full header: