[Reader-list] Person required

Subasri Krishnan subasrik at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 15:41:52 IST 2010

'YHi,
Looking for someone to work in a Media Lab that will eventually be integrated into a University on Urban Practice. The person needs to have shooting and editing skills (Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premier Pro), and a willingness to ideate on different projects that will be undertaken. The position will be based in Delhi, and the salary will be competitive. We are looking for someone who has atleast a year of work experience. Our website address is www.iihs.co.in
If interested please send your resume to - skrishnan at iihs.ac.in
CheersSubasris://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/>