[Reader-list] Families Learning Together Gathering: Feb 12 to 16, 2010

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:09:32 IST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Manish Jain <m.jain at rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:30 AM

  Dear Families and Folks-
Greetings from a chilly Udaipur!

All is well and we are super excited to announce our next Families Learning
Together Gathering in Indore--which is not far..yes, its going to be February
12th to February 16th 2010. So hurry up and make your plans.
we are finalizing details and will let you know about other relevant
information real soon.
but, before that mark your calenders and let me know your plans.

as many of you know this gathering is for all interesting, innovative and
crazy families..it's intergenerational and involves plenty of fun,
discussion and work. it is a time for us to share our experiments,
questions, challenges and inspiration with each other.

families interested can contact me at this email ( vidhib at yahoo.com) or call
me at 0294- 2451303 (shikshantar) or 0294-2452425( home).

lots of love and best wishes,
Vidhi Jain
Shikshantar
Udaipur(Rajasthan) India

Manish Jain
Shikshantar: The Peoples' Institute for Rethinking Education and Development
83 Adinath Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313004 INDIA
Tel: 91-294-245-1303
Web: www.swaraj.org/shikshantar
Skype: manishjainudaipur