[Reader-list] obtaining official GOI publications in Delhi

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 07:04:11 IST 2010

Amit,
       There is one book shop known as Jain Book Depot in Connaught Place opposite to Plaza PVR Cinema which is famous for keeping all types of Govt Publications.
There is also a Govt Sales Depot not sure of its location which sells all Govt published material.(Perhaps in Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi)
Alternatively you can be in touch with Registrar General ,(Census or so),
Sewa Bhawan R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110022
If you need further help, I can make efforts to find out the exact places or availability etc.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)