[Reader-list] SAVE KASHMIR

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Fri Jul 9 21:14:06 IST 2010

Recent stone palters was definitely instigated/planned by separatists of Kashmir with support of Pakistan to tarnish the image of military since they are protecting Kashmir from infiltrators. It is now time to act with iron hand in Kashmir without coming to any international pressure.

Thanks
Bipin Trivedi