[Reader-list] Separatists planned, instigated Kashmir violence?

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 21:38:55 IST 2010

When they don't have any argument left, and want to force their opinion,
such unfortunate tricks are used. I suspect someone who has been active in
Reader's List has created this e-mail and sending them here in bulk.

I can just feel sorry for whoever that is. I hope the List Moderators take
serious note of this at the same time.
--
Aditya Raj Kaul

India Editor