[Reader-list] Is this a Forum for fake ID's

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:04:53 IST 2010

Aditya,

i feel you suffer from an attention deficiency disorder. i just referred
your mails to a friendly psychologist. by the kind of issues that you are
putting it up on this forum, it seems more than discussing over the issues
you want them to be stated as some absolute truth. and that my friend, is
not the approach to reach out to the readers here. i will not be taking your
posts seriously from now on.

thank you

Anupam