[Reader-list] Is this a Forum for fake ID's

Havan Munmaani havanmunmaani at yahoo.in
Tue Jul 13 17:34:35 IST 2010

Who is this making mockery of this fine, fine forum where every morning one awakens to an inbox bulging with thoughts profound!!

How dare anyone take on a fake ID? I demand that they be strung by their thumbs until they say "I love my India" at least three times.

I want to know who everyone is - Really! Truly! Madly! Deeply! In all you, I'm sure, lurks a hidden genius, a thoughtful faqir, a flirtatious cross-dresser
Most of all I want to know your bank details, your ATM card PIN numbers and that answer to that secret question that gmail always asks me when i try to read the messages in your inbox.

Why hide, I ask?

What are your hobbies? your thoughts? your dreams? hopes? desires? fantasies?

What is your favourite color? Your highest score in 'snake'?

Who are you Mysterious strangers?

Looking forward to getting to know you all a lot better
Kisses
Havan Mun-Maani
no relation of Pawan Durrani