[Reader-list] "Delete Before Reading"

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:50:32 IST 2010

With recession and loss of employment, people have been losing jobs and
therefore their incomes. And thanks to the recession now, countries are
finding it tough to even run their basic social security schemes. The net
result will be that in the name of economic restructuring, the basic
services to the people will be hit.

End result: Deletion of incomes.

Hope that is ok.