[Reader-list] Is this a Forum for fake ID's

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 12:17:30 IST 2010

Dear Tapas

Looks like you need to polish up your 'tongue in the cheek' skills.

Or, could be that people speed-read and miss out on the spirit of (and meaningsin) the posting. Or, read a few words and presume the rest.

That is more likely because there is often such a gap between what has actually been written and how it is interpreted.

I quite enjoyed your mail

Kshmendra