[Reader-list] Fighting Poverty : SriLanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan ahead of India

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 22:44:59 IST 2010

What else can we citizens of India aspire for, we have a former law minister
who allowed his advocate general to go to london to defreeze the account of
uncle Q,, says proudly that he is congress man and is governor of a state,
congress leaders regularly visit him for new strategies to bring down
elected governments of the opposition ruled states, and as governor he has
his strategy as congress man to rush to delhi for feedback, premier
investigation agecny suddenly becomes super efficient to file charge sheet
for gujarath fake encounter accused, manu singhvi, the same lawyer who did
his best to delay and subvert the investigation in congress riuled states
defends CBI.! It is a national shame that the englisj media have "secured"
chargesheet of 13,000 papers within hours even before the court gets it, but
the same media could not gety 28 pages of spanish transcript of uncle Q and
help out the propaganda of CBI.! men and women of CBI will be laughing stock
in the nation with the type of investigation they are now on and in future
the ruling party leaders can have the same coin in return when they are not
in power, unlike a rahul caught in an airport by narcotics with narcotics
and venezualan  girlfriend and substantial dollars who was saved by the then
NDA as national sham,e not to be exposed.!
regards,
rajen.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 9:17 AM, SUNDARA BABU <babuubab at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Rajen.