[Reader-list] Pakistan kids on reality show face MNS ire

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 00:19:32 IST 2010

Though I don't approve the mannerism of MNS, I am of the opinion that Gandihji's rule of offering another cheek for a second slap doesn't work everywhere.Why are the Muslim terorrists scared of attacking Israelis as they are doing with Indians? You just need to show you are strong and can retaliate though in reality you may or may not.I have been seeing more muslim sympathetic mails than ever.Injustices have been done to individuals from the time memorial and would continue in future as well.Even to me, to you or anyone else but that doesn't make news.If a small injustice is done to a muslim, there is so much of a hulla-gulla by them as well as the so called secularists who have eyes which only see injustices to Muslims but no appeasements.Why can't we show our sympathies to a Citizen of India as a fellow citizen.

(A.K.MALIK)