[Reader-list] Pakistan kids on reality show face MNS ire

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:31:18 IST 2010

To all of you who have shed your expressions of goodwill, for pakistan, i
have no qualms about your extra ordinary love thy neighbour, but my concern
is about the culture of hate mongering that has never ebbed, never reduced
in the "governing' system of pakistan, be it army janta rule or
"democratically" elected bhuttos and jardaris or geelanis and
khureshis.while indian citizens have been always tolerent of the rhetorics,
it is never recoprocated, and is seen as weakness of the citizens of india
and system of governance.
Even in india, the muslim population which merged with the national society
so harmoniously all these decades, is now seen "asserting' the identity to
be muslims. with head bearing skull caps, typical dress of punjabi
patans,and importance that is being given to prayer meetings more for
sermons of hate than prayers to almighty.Hindus seem to have merged with
muslim id with no bindis on the forheads, to be "secular," even names of
muslims like rahul butt who have become spokespersons for muslim rights is
joke in society forgetting that even hindus do not get accommodated in
muslim areas.! In that christian population is clever and smooth operators,
have hindu names but have christian agendas of conversion with money power
with spouses playing dominent role for the husbands, who become "secular" to
bash hindu sentiments. Hindus have been tolerent, too tolerent to be assumed
as weak, not tolerent perhaps, communal trusts targetting selective targets
in visual media, visual media indulging in propaganda for ruling party
headed by Sonia, with "secular Tom vadakkan who was unknown priest of kerala
now in prominence for his spokespersonship of oldst party are all not right
for of governance, and sure symptoms of divide and rule.Take the saman
khurshid, again secular, who has spouse from another faith, and just remind
of IPS officer mr. nijamuddin and his wife laxmi nizamuddin, exmples of true
secularism, each following in their private life faith of the choice, but
never had any issues with faith in governance, to "intellectuals of today,
Annthamurthy, jananapeeta awards winner, with spouse of another faith, he
showing of his intellectual skuldudgery of words for bad governance.!
Tolerence of any ill has a limit in society, be it a dubious N-deal and its
trust vote of manipulated majority,subservience of manmohan , the bureacrat
turning politician slowly and steadily becoming shameless politician, aam
admi is wondring at the lack of morals and new low of ethics in rule of laws
as premier agency turning hitmaen of ruling party.!
Regards, rajen

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Kshmendra Kaul <kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Dear Rajen
>
> I just saw Yasir's mail and in confirmation of what he he has said I will
> incrementally add to what i said in my last mail.
>
> Almost every single major Indian (in Hindustani) film gets released in
> Pakistan at the same time as it's global release.
>
> India television programs like Soap-Serials, Reality Shows (Dance, Singing
> etc) are followed religiously with the same dedication by many in Pakistan
> as they are in India.
>
> Kshmendra

Rajen.