[Reader-list] Karnataka MP Invites Ideas on Social Change

Chandni Parekh chandni_parekh at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 12:05:15 IST 2010

>From http://twitter.com/rajeev_mp -

I hv accpted the BJP President Nitin Gadkari's invite to work on a New Agenda
for India. It will b a practical document aimed @ solutions fr real challenges
of India, in governance, politics n other areas. I'll hv the opprnty to work
with the best minds all over, on this! I'm excited and  luking forward to
learning and contributing! If u have ideas or suggns, msg/ email me on
rajeev.c at nic.in

---
Rajeev Chandrasekhar is an Independent Member of  Parliament in the upper house
of Rajya Sabha. He represents Karnataka  state and Bangalore Urban district.