[Reader-list] No Burqa, No teaching in West bengal

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 22:17:17 IST 2010

well, it is quite naive to think that we human beings misuse the
religion, signifying that everything is right with the sacred word ,
but alas we human beings,

Left in India has behaved abnormally since it inception, Right was
always hopeless, and the the middle was always opportunistic. so it is
not surprising that we have a situation in WB where veiled teachers
are acceptable , sad

our understanding of society is stinking with numerous mindsets and
most vulnerable suffer

let us unambiguously protest such systems which inflict pain in the
name of sacred.

with love
is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com