[Reader-list] On my view of Nandan Nilekani

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 19:07:56 IST 2010

Come on Taha, why bring khaki knickers in a decent discussion of UIDs, the
khaki knickers are worn on safari trips also, and by the way, is it the
knitted skull cap language which is universal, trans-nations for
destruction, hope you are not that type, but more humane than fanatic of any
faith.................?love and regards,
rajen.

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Taha Mehmood
<2tahamehmood at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Dear AK Malik
>
> Khaki Knickers all over the world start speaking in an ad hominem way
> when faced with difficulties. It's a sad reflection of the range of
> arrows they have in their quiver. So please  go ahead and make fun of
> anyone who you cannot relate to. Maybe you don't have much to say
> anyways. And Bipin please join AK Malik with you onomatopic chuckles.
> I am sure you understand him and his humor much better.
>
> It makes me more determined to look more closely and bring out more
> documents which underlines that UID appears to be distributing fake
> identities to perhaps millions of Indians. UID has first tried to
> capture a fuzzy idea of identity with bizzare categories. Now they
> don't even want to adhere to those categories.
>
> Warm regards
>
> Taha

Rajen.