[Reader-list] Tribals, fishermen take classes for school kids

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 21:06:25 IST 2010

Thanks, Peter,
for sharing these wonderful thoughts, and Kshemendra had asked in one of his
posts earlier about the woeship of Buffallos, may be I then thought it fit
not to respond, mainly because, the logic does not explain the emotions,
emotional expressions are often logic less., if not illogical.!
regards,
rajen.

Rajen.