[Reader-list] Gujarat's secular development

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Wed Jun 9 12:06:57 IST 2010

Dear Pawan,

This micronutrient diet project for Anganwadi is very good move and will
have positive impact to inclusive growth. But, someone blocked their mind
and stick to one point agenda only and will never appreciate good things
done by Gujarat government, Narendra Modi. Even victims has move ahead but
wasted interest wants to remain in the past only.

Britta made comment "calculated attack" in terms of Gujarat and my comment
to know the truth for Gujarat and nothing to do with Bhopal truth. Someone
does not understand is not my problem. Someone believes that they are only
knowledgeable for everything and others are totally illiterate!

Thanks
Bipin