[Reader-list] I LOVE GUJARAT

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sun Jun 13 21:36:49 IST 2010

Announcement of Kosi fund allotment was noticed immediately and criticized
without any delay, but announcement of thanking Bihar people for earth quake
relief fund not noticed even.

Since Nitishkumar told earlier to sent back the unused relief fund received
from Gujarat, Modi mention that Kosi fund topic in the speech. If
Nitishkumar not told that in public it would have not been there in the
speech. Since there is malicious propaganda from some people against Gujarat
and Modi, one has to take extra effort by way banner publicity and what is
wrong with it. Anywhere before election, banners/photo by way of ad used by
all the political parties. So, they are preparing for election coming in
Bihar well in advance, what is the problem with it.

I am not here for getting any RATNA, but I love Gujarat along with India and
so I am keeping my honest real views and giving my extra effort to revert so
called tarnished image of Gujarat created with false propaganda.

Thanks
Bipin