[Reader-list] I LOVE GUJARAT

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:42:19 IST 2010

Bipin,

Perhaps, this is your point of reference Bipin ji, but he's thanking after a
decade. Is it really from the bottom of his heart or election gimmick?

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/modi-shuts-out-nitish-from-speech-snubs-him/124128-37-64.html?from=trending

"He took the opportunity to thank people of Bihar for their help to his
state during the 2001 earthquake.

Modi said: *"Aaj 2001 ke us ghatna ke baad, jab pehli baar robarroo aaya
hoon, main Bihar ke madad ke liye man se dhanyavad karta hoon."* (Today
after 2001, this is the first time I have come together with Bihar. And, I
would like to thank them with all sincerity for the help they provided.)"

thanks Anupam