[Reader-list] Call for Submissions to the 'Gender Bytes' Blog

Chandni Parekh chandni_parekh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 18:06:17 IST 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: rita banerji <50millionmissing at gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, June 15, 2010
Subject: Fw: Call for submissions to Gender Bytes

Hello Friends,

The 50 Million Missing Campaign just launched its new blog 'Gender Bytes' and we are looking
for submissions by or about Indian girls and Women.  Do check it out http://www.worldpulse.com/pulsewire/exchange/events/21202

See under 'Submit.'  Would you be able to submit anything for 'Her Story,'
or '50 MM Superwoman' or 'Views'?  Or would you know of anyone who would be interested in submitting. We will publish anonymously if the writer
wants it so.  And the stories can be about girls and women in India or
of Indian origin living anywhere in the world.

Thanks much

Rita
 Rita Banerji
www.ritabanerji.com