[Reader-list] OLD RECORD

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:48:24 IST 2010

Unfortunately it does because the same attitude I believe seems to be
pervading this aspect and I visualize a commonity in it. I seriously believe
this attitude of thinking about positive image for India or Gujarat or any
other country or state needs to change. Let us know the reality rather than
image creation.

Rakesh