[Reader-list] "attack on the Twin Towers ....by George Bush" - Zakir Naik

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 07:55:54 IST 2010

Dear Rajendra
Before asking such a childish question, please find out what we are
talking about. Zakir Naik's story is open for everyone to see, on the
TV, on the net, and through the local speeches he gives all over India
and abroad. And you have to see what kind of resources people in the
US (who come up with the conspiracy theories about 9/11) are working
with.
Any way, I am not his supporter - I have said again and again that his
style irritates me.