[Reader-list] RSS-developed cancer drug gets US patent

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 16:37:31 IST 2010

Begum,
traditional medicines have now found "patent " in western nations because of
our laughing attitudes, be it unani or ayurvedic, we have been enamoured by
allopathic medicines so much that we forget that the western allopathic
medicines treat the symptom and not desease, whereas the traditional
medicines of ancient wisdom have found useful in many cures be it from unani
wisdom or ayurvedic formulae.
regards, rajen

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 2:29 AM, Raheema Begum <theunderscoredhood at gmail.com

Rajen.