[Reader-list] "attack on the Twin Towers ....by George Bush" - Zakir Naik

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:22:20 IST 2010

Dear Pawan, please read my mails carefully. I didn't defend "his"
thoughts anywhere. I was only clarifying my position. Rajendra asked
if I was Naik's treasurer (how do I know about his resources etc.),
and I replied that things are not secret about him - most people know
from his TV channel and website etc. what he is worth.

Life is not black and white - there is a lot of grey out there. I
might agree with one part of your statements, and completely disagree
with another part. What is wrong with that?

Javed