[Reader-list] The Trouble with Dr. Zakir Naik

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:05:19 IST 2010

Dear Pawan
Its not just you alone - I think its a combination of you, Kshmendra
and a few others who Shiddha is acusing. Don't you remember that just
a few days ago you wanted to know why I am supporting as well as
condemning Zakir Naik at the same time. Your earlier mails cannot be
seen disconnected from this one. And I think here comes another one.
Now that more people on list are rejecting Naik, why do you have to
convince us again and again about his wrong-doings.

I think you need a holiday please. Or some of us need one from you.

Javed