[Reader-list] Fwd: Invite to join a discussion forum on Chhattisgarh

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 21:30:50 IST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shubhranshu Choudhary <shu at cgnet.in>
Date: Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 8:57 PM
Subject: Invite to join a discussion forum on Chhattisgarh
To: rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com

    Dear Rakesh Ji

Trust this finds you well.

Chhattisgarh Net is an online discussion group on issues related to
Chhattisgarh and its people. (  www.36garh.notlong.com)

We think we would benefit from an exchange with concerned people like you
who are interested in Chhattisgarh/tribal/people living in forest and would
share their experiences with us.

To join please reply to this mail

May we also request you to forward this request to whoever you think may be
interested.

Please also have a look at People's Website of Chhattisgarh at
www.cgnet.in which is an outcome of the discussion group.

We look forward to an enriching experience for all of us.

With regards
Shubhranshu
for Moderators, CGnet