[Reader-list] Film Screenings in March

Chandni Parekh chandni_parekh at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 11:37:50 IST 2010

Chandni Parekh sent a message to the members of Vikalp at Prithvi group on Facebook.

--------------------
Subject: Film Screenings in March

On the first day of this month, I'm back to let you know about film screenings for the month of March in India.

But before that... thank you to all those who came for the
Vikalp at Prithvi screening of 'Doon School Chronicles'. Many of you liked
the film (I did too!) and participated in what was a pretty interesting
discussion.

The next Vikalp at Prithvi screening is an important documentary about
India’s agrarian crisis by Deepa Bhatia. Join us on Monday, 29th March
at 7 PM to watch 'Nero's Guests'.

If you're not on our mailing list, send me your email ID and you will
begin receiving monthly mailers about Vikalp at Prithvi screenings.

And now for the upcoming film screenings:

'The Sun Behind the Clouds' by Ritu Sarin and Tenzing Sonam, March 1, Bangalore

Samsung Women's International Film Festival, March 1-9, Chennai

Screening of Short Films at the 'Art Bengaluru 2010' Festival, March 2

'Buru Gaara' by Shriprakash and 'The Fight to Dance' by Anish Patel, March 3, Delhi

CINEMATHEQUE 2010 - Film Festival, March 5-6, Calcutta

Film Screenings on Kabir, March 6-14, Madhya Pradesh

6th Asian Women's Film Festival, March 7-8, Delhi

Short Films presented by Shamiana, March 10, Bombay

Queer Nazariya - International LGBTI Film Festival, March 25-28, Bombay

Vikalp at Prithvi Screening of 'Nero's Guests' by Deepa Bhatia on Monday, March 29, 7 PM, Prithvi House, Juhu, Bombay

Best,
Chandni