[Reader-list] The Importance of Being Arnab (Goswami)

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:19:58 IST 2010

That the anchors are no more "journalists" is well known issue with tv
viewers, but moot issue is how is it that the "intellectuals " sit with
them, on the panels to mold the opinions and doctor the spins and be the
hidden persuaders for the oldest party which died natural death in 1969.?
With divided polity, today the vote banks based on castes, faiths and
regions and languages, the ill organised individuals and the castes are
neglcted lot in democratic life of rule of laws.Few years ago, it was
pointed out to NDTV the funny and amusing behaviours of Arnab who with
vineer of being polite was arrogant beast with his anchoring, and as luck
could have it, the times now grabbed this anchor, who just wanted this type
for their paid news service, and rajdeep and sagarika had field day with
american sponsorship, and awards was assured when barkha was in the list of
tokenism of padma, so was rajdeep, but Arnab was missing thanks to his style
of polite rubbing of all the right persons in wrong places.!

Regards,

Rajen.