[Reader-list] Kalat's occupation by Paki army in 1948

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 21:18:32 IST 2010

the problem exacerbated as a federal-prvincial, ie provincial autonomy issue
which has hardened over the last 60 years as authoritarian and military
rule, but the federal framework is capable of resolving this, through
devolution, interprovincial/federal coordination etc. while there are
separatists there are many refomists and deniers of the problem also.