[Reader-list] Bill to disqualify Kashmiri women from remaining state subjects

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 11:06:23 IST 2010

Sonia Jee,
              Does the bill not go against the Basic Constitutional provision of Equality under Art 14 and can't it be challenged by some NGO on infringement of equality enshrined under the Constitution?It seems reservation and other things being talked about Women's welfare are all farce.Basic reality is women are still being treated as Second Class citizens and all political parties coolly acquiesce to it.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)