[Reader-list] Taliban is the future

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 00:44:55 IST 2010

It is obviously not for India to say if Pk is credible on pipelinistan,
until it comes to the iran-pk-india gas pipeline, in which case there is
enough trust between the governments to go ahead. skeptics are skeptics. and
cold warriors cold warriors. but then kabir is kabir. hadd unhadd.

so obviously a different framework is required from the policy we've had of
a border as wall, not that it has to follow kabir. isi can react at will.

sorry i havent followed the water policy closely, apparently its under
re-negotiation, like other things, which can't be bad. i suggest you make a
trip, even though i do not know what you do. hope the visa situation relaxes
soon.

best
yasir