[Reader-list] [Announcements] Fwd: Angels With Dirty faces

Logos Theatre logos.theword at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 21:06:31 IST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jamghat Ventures <jamghat at gmail.com>
Date: 8 March 2010 13:05
Subject: Angels With Dirty faces
To: arka.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com

  Dear all,

How many of us turn our faces away from little kids begging on the streets
and at times also think ‘Wish, something could be done to help them’.

This is your time to encourage them do better things in life !

The street children of Delhi will be performing a hip hop adaptation of the
Charles Dickens classic ‘Oliver Twist’ entwined with Shakespeare’s love
story ‘Romeo and Juliet’.

All ticket donations will be invested back into the Jamghat children who are
the budding actors of the show.

Ticket Prices:

Bronze seats (side view) – Rs 500

Silver seats (ok view) – Rs 750

Gold seats (great view- central) – Rs 1000

Going Solo has for the past year collaborated with Jamghat, a registered NGO
that offers opportunities for street children and society to come together
and make a positive change in each other’s lives. Jamghat provides an
opportunity for children to leave the streets, be educated and receive
vocational training while sharing their stories with volunteers. These
volunteers come to offer guidance, care and organize empowering workshops
for the children.

Going Solo & Jamghat are proud to present this spectacular performance and
we look forward to seeing you there

Date: 13th & 14th March 2010

Time: 7.00pm - 9.00pm

Venue: Akshara Theatre, Baba Kharak Singh Marg

New Delhi, 110001

For tickets call: 099 5333 4086 or 097 1126 3211

Do also inform your  friends/family/colleagues etc and please forward this
flyer and help us spread the word.

*Help us, to help them, so that they can help themselves!*

Manisha Ashra

Going Solo - From the streets to the stage!

Website:       www.goingsolo.org.uk
<http://www.goingsolo.org.uk%20%20%20%20%20/>

E-mail:           manisha at goingsolo.org.uk

Delhi:             +91 9953 334086

London:        +44 7894 559344

--
Amit Sinha I Director I Jamghat - A Group of Street Children I 011 -
29522112 I www.jamghat.in

--
Amit Sinha I Director I Jamghat - A Group of Street Children I 011 -
29522112 I www.jamghat.in

--
Logos Theatre
         In the beginning was the word