[Reader-list] LING MEANING

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 18:02:46 IST 2010

Dear Bipin Jee,
                 You have made the things very simple and I fully agree with it. Really faith does not have any scientific reasoning or logic.Those who believe would take meaning of LING as God Shiv and those who don't will see it as Phallus.Having different meanings doen't affect the persons who interpret in thier own ways.
The discussion, in any case has broadened our knowledge. Those who worship Sun or Moon don't get affected by knowing the true nature of these celestial bodies. They would continue to worship these as it is a question of faith.'Chand sa Mukhra' in poetic ways continues to be 'Chand sa Mukhra' in spite of knowing that there are craters in the moon and its surface is not lovely at all.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)