[Reader-list] Noise level measurings and legislation in Mumbai and other Indian cities

Sabine Breitsameter sbreitsameter at snafu.de
Sat Mar 13 23:56:16 IST 2010

Hello,

I am currently working on the comparison of noise levels during day and
night in cities around the globe. My question:
Are there any figures on noise levels especially on Mumbai (during day and
during night, done on different  spots within the city)?

I would be also interested in the respective figures of any other Indian
city.

Where can I read an English translation of noise-legislation in Mumbai (or
other Indian cities and/or states)?

Thank you very much and kind regards,
Sabine Breitsameter