[Reader-list] Gujarat DCP shoots Muslim inspector twice in mock anti-terror drill

Dan Husain dan.ayyaar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:03:16 IST 2010

Javed's intent, even if to sensationalize the event, is less harmful then
actually shooting a man twice for no fault of his. And it is most important
to tackle the intent of the man with a loaded gun shooting at innocent
people. Whoever that man be. And if he is a functionary of the state then it
becomes even more imperative to tackle it. Thanks.