[Reader-list] Gujarat DCP shoots Muslim inspector twice in mock anti-terror drill

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:52:12 IST 2010

No wonder you pick up all these lines from such groups .

Did you not even care to check how you resort to sensationalism and
make it appear a Hindu Vs Muslim and cause apprehension and doubts in
minds of many.

Did you check even in the link which had appeared in the said group ,
it redirects to Indian Express . It also does not talk about any
Muslim in subject line.

So sad , that you find an easy prey in so called 'L' and try every
opportunity to instigate them.

Bye and God Bless

Pawan