[Reader-list] Encounter was a policy in Gujarat: Ex-DGP Sreekumar

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 14:16:40 IST 2010

Dear AKM

Excellently well made point

Kshmendra

--- On Mon, 3/15/10, A.K. Malik <akmalik45 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: A.K. Malik <akmalik45 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] Encounter was a policy in Gujarat: Ex-DGP Sreekumar
To: "Javed" <javedmasoo at gmail.com>
Cc: reader-list at sarai.net
Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 6:16 PM

Hi Javed,
          Just for your information see part of the news item:
"The Haryana special task force (STF) is supposed to fight terrorists and serious crime, so it hurts the state when the team’s members were caught on camera robbing a stockbroker in Panipat.
Seven STF men, dressed in plainclothes, struck twice on March 11. They first allegedly looted Rs 6 lakh from a stockbroker after tying him up. They then tried to extort Rs 10 lakh from jeweller V K Malhotra, claiming to be members of the Haryana vigilance department.
Malhotra gave the STF men Rs one lakh and asked them to collect the remaining amount after 30 minutes."
So this news item need to be converted to HARYANA POLICE STF LOOTS HINDU TRADERS.What if they happened to be muslims.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)